To connect to free Wi-Fi please go to your list of available Wi-Fi networks and choose the Wi-Fi nework that contains the library name and the login using your Library Barcode and PIN. If you have not yet joined the library, you can do so here.
Public computers in Harrow Libraries
You can use the computers in Harrow libraries free of charge.
They are available:
- to Harrow library members
- for a maximum of two hours per day free of charge
Reserving a library computer
To reserve a library computer you will need your library card number and PIN.
You can reserve a computer:
- for one hour at a time - you can use the computers for up to two hours per day free of charge
- up to one week in advance or on the spot.
Staying secure online
The National Cyber Security Centre has top tips to ensure you are doing all you can to secure you and your family online from the .
Keeping safe online
Tips, advice, guides and resources to help keep children safe online. They also have a range of guides and resources for children and young people.
BBC Ownit has great advice for children on staying safe online. Check out the basics and how to take control when you are online.
- Access to the internet is available on all of the computers
- Software - Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are installed on all the computers. You won't be able to install or download any additional software or drivers onto the computers
- USB devices - all of the computers have USB sockets, however not all USB devices are compatible with our computers
- Printers - available in all libraries. Printing costs:
- black & white (A4) - 25p per page
- colour (A4) - 50p per page
Guide to reserving a library computer
Follow the instructions below to reserve a computer:
- Log in
- Select which library you would like to make the booking for
- Enter your library card number in the 'User ID' box (without spaces starting with 24102)
- Enter your PIN in the 'Pincode' box. If you don't know this number, ask staff for help next time you visit the library
- Select 'Sign in'
- Select which date you would like to place your booking
- All available sessions will be in white. Enter your preferred start time and the duration for your session.
- There is one computer per library that has access to a flatbed scanner. If you wish to use the scanner tick the box towards the top right hand side of the screen under special requirements.
- Click on 'Book now' to confirm the booking
- You will receive a confirmation message with your booking details.
Harrow Libraries Public ICT Terms and Conditions of use
Please view our full terms and conditions of use here.
My Library App
Can't come to the Library? Let the library come to you.
Renew your books
Check your loans
Search the library catalogue
Search for your nearest Harrow Library
Find, reserve and download eBooks and eAudiobooks